Data Protection Statement
ARTlifeCULTURE is committed to ensuring Data Protection in all forms throughout all our projects.
Personal Privacy Rights
Anyone who ARTlifeCULTURE works with is entitled to the following rights:
- Have access to what information we hold on you
- Have inaccuracies of your information corrected
- Have all your information erased
- Object to direct marketing
- To restrict the processing of your information, including automated decision-making
- Data portability
Access to Information
Access to information can be requested from ARTlifeCULTURE using the contact details supplied at the bottom of this page.
ARTlifeCULTURE will hold all information for a period of six years in line with the Irish Civil Statute of Limitation or until ARTlifeCULTURE deems it suitable to be removed. Medical forms and Universal Media Release forms will be held indefinitely for legal purposes.
A request can be submitted to delete and remove part, or all your information held by ARTlifeCULTURE. However, we will require proof of identification.
Signed release documents that are required for legal purposes will be held at the discretion and advice of the Data Protection Commissioner.
Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
ARTlifeCULTURE will perform a Data Protection Impact Assessment as necessary, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. DPIA’s will be held on file and can be requested from the ARTlifeCULTURE office.
You can contact ARTlifeCULTURE through the following methods:
- Telephone: +353 (0)21 4215103
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Post: ARTlifeCULTURE, Civic Trust House, 50 Pope’s Quay, Cork, Ireland